Margaret Totten - MA, RPC, CPCC
About Margaret Totten, MA, RPC, CPCC
I am a Registered Counsellor (RPC) and a Certified Life Coach (CPCC), who assists clients in coping with a variety of life issues, specifically career and life transitions.
I facilitate various workshops, and as a breast cancer survivor, I assist women diagnosed with breast cancer handle uncertainty and access their resilience.
- Master's Degree in Counselling Psychology from Yorkville University
- Registered Professional Counsellor -Canadian Professional Counsellors Association
- Certificate in Crisis & Trauma Response (Crisis & Trauma Resource Institute)
- Certified Professional Co-active Coach (CPCC).
- Member of the International Coach Federation - Atlantic Chapter.
- Certified in the Strong Career Interest Inventory through Psychometrics Canada.
- Certificate in Local Government Administration from Henson College (Dal.),
- Certificate in Management Development from UNB Fredericton, NB.
- Graduate Certificate in Public Relations Management (Royal Roads University- Victoria, B.C.)
I am an affiliate counsellor for the Employee Assistance Program (EAP) companies:
- Aspiria Corp.
- Lifeworks EAP (includes Blue Cross "In Confidence" Program)
- Homewood Health
- Arete Human Resources (Arrive EAP)
- Sage Inc.
- NB Public Safety Victim Services- Saint John
- ComPsych Corp.
- Marathon Human Resources
Contact me today at [email protected]